High School Summer School Program

Grades 9th – 12th

Early Registration

In order to assure your admission into the course or courses of your choice, you are urged to register as early as possible. It is recommended that you consult with your guidance counselor about which courses you should take. Please keep in mind that classes fill up fast and your first choice preference might be full. There could be a possibility that a course could be dropped due to lack of enrollment. Submit your registration form ASAP!

Registration

Registration is on a “first come, first served basis.” Earlier registrants will have a better chance of enrollment. After a class is full, the student will be placed on a waiting list. If space becomes available, the student will be notified.

Registration Deadlines

Online: May 25, 2022
In person: May 27, 2022

Registration Process:

1. Complete the Registration Form for your school (button below).
  2. You will receive an information & schedule of classes brochure when you’re approved for your classes.
  3. Come to school at 7:15 am on the first day of classes.
  4. Read and Sign the Student Contract.
Desert View SunnysideSOSA

Attendance Policies

It is important that you understand the Attendance Policy. Attendance is crucial. Each day of summer school will cover the work of over one week of a regular school year. In order to get credit for a course, you may not miss more than one day of school per session.

General Policies

Summer School observes a Closed Campus policy. Students may not leave campus without parent permission.
Any student who leaves prior to the end of the school day must be signed out with the Summer School Office. All visitors to the campus must sign in with the Summer School Office. Parents and friends may not deliver flowers, balloons, food or other non-academic items to school. Cell phones and other electronic devices not required for instruction are to be turned off and kept out of sight while in class. Interruptions to the instructional process will result in confiscation of these devices and your parent or guardian will have to pick it up from the Summer School office after school.

Please Note:

Contact your school counselor for more information