Thank you for visiting our donation page. Sunnyside Unified School District appreciates your generosity. Your caring spirit will enhance the overall educational experience of our children.
This web page is designated for receiving donations to the School District and not to be confused with Tax Credit. For Tax Credit information, please Click Here.
Your generous donation will only be used for the following programs:
- Special Education
- Native American Education Program (NAEP)
- Teenage Parent Program (TAPP): Assistance for young families
- Parents as Teachers (PATS): Enhanced parent training
- Parent Engagement Fund: Programs for parent involvement
- McKinney Vento: Homeless Assistance Act
- Professional Development: Continued teacher development
- One-to-One Program: Laptop for every student
- Give as a General Donation
Equally important is your donation can be used as an itemized deduction on your Federal Income Tax Form.
This will benefit you.
It’s Easy and Secure to make your donation. Simply use our secure form to complete the donation process.
Thank you again for your generosity and compassion for all our students and their families.