Bus Stop Locations & Times for the 2022 – 2023 School Year
Help us plan your student’s transportation needs for the 2022 – 2023 school year.
Your input will help improve bus routes. The safety of your student is our top priority; we want to make sure that your student’s transportation experience is safe and timely.
We are asking parents who have not yet returned the printed Registration Form for Transportation Services to please fill out the following electronic version.
Registering your child for school transportation will allow the automated routing systems to be used to determine how many students need to be transported from each pickup location to each school. To ensure that our transportation service is used most effectively, we have implemented the following rules:
District transportation services are not available to Open Enrollment students. It will be necessary for families of students under open enrollment to provide their own transportation. This includes students who are enrolled in a school that is not their school of residence.
Walking to School
Students who live within the approved radius walking distance to their school will not be provided transportation. Exceptions to this rule will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Approved distances by grade level:
- Elementary Schools: One Mile
- Middle Schools: One Mile
- High Schools: One and a half miles
- Students enrolled in magnet schools will receive transportation services.
- Students in Special Education will receive transportation services as outlined in their Individual Education Plan (IEP).
Parents of students who were afforded school transportation under the McKinney-Vento Law will have to contact the McKinney-Vento office at (520) 545-2158 or (520) 545-3460 for school transportation eligibility. For more information regarding the McKinney-Vento Law please click here.
It will be necessary for the DCS Case Worker to contact the school district’s Foster Liaison at (520) 545-2158 or [email protected], for school transportation eligibility for a student not residing within the Sunnyside USD boundary or school of origin boundary.
Code of Conduct for Bus Riders
All students are expected to follow the Sunnyside Unified School District Bus Rules and Regulations. Please review them with your student.
Rules & Regulations
Bus Stops by School and Pickup Location
To view bus stops and locations by school, click on the button below.
Bus Stops by School
How to Search for Bus Routes Using Home Address
- Step 1: Go to edulog WebQuery site (Click Here).
- Step 2: Enter your home Address in the following format:
- 2238 E Ginter Road
- Do not include Zip Code
- Only Use N, W, E, S, (do not use North, West, East, South)
- Step 3: (Optional) Select Grade and/or Program to help narrow results
- Step 4: Click GO.
- Step 5: Click on the school you wish to see Bus Routes for.
- If Bus Routes are available for your address they will display below the list of schools
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Transportation Department at (520) 545-2106.