At SUSD, we are revolutionizing the public school experience so that students leave our schools college, career and community ready!
Gallego Primary & Gallego Intermediate Application Only
Applications for the 2022-2023 school year for Gallego Primary and Gallego Intermediate will open to the public on December 20th, 2021. Students that are currently in Gallego Primary & Gallego Intermediate do not need to reapply.
Ocotillo Early Learning Center
If you are interested in enrolling your student at Ocotillo for the 2022-2023 school year, please complete and submit the Ocotillo Interest Form below.
We are excited to welcome students for in-person instruction, for all grade levels, for the 2022-2023 school year.
Families can choose between sending their students to school for 100% full-time, in-person instruction, or opt for the distance learning option, otherwise known as Sunnyside Online Success Academy (SOSA), which you can read more about in the sub-section below.
- New students must complete a new enrollment form.
- Returning families, please click on the Student Registration button at the top of this page.
- You will need to submit a separate enrollment form for each student you wish to enroll.
Learn more about our High School Career & Technical Education programs (CTE)
Our College and Career Academies ensure that students have a competitive edge for life after graduation through:
- College and career-ready focused education
- Rigorous Career and Technical Education classes
- Real-world, relevant and engaging classes
- Small learning communities include a supportive Freshman Academy followed by a student-clustered, College and Career Academy
- Earn college credit in high school for dual credit and advanced placement
- Community partnerships with business, industry, colleges and agencies offer more learning opportunities
- Global classes include world languages, fine arts and physical education
To learn more about the CTE programs we offer at Desert View High School and Sunnyside High School, click on the button below!Career & Technical Education
DOCUMENTS YOU WILL NEED FOR REGISTRATION
To complete the registration process at any of the Sunnyside Schools you will need the following for each student:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Parent/Guardian ID Card
- Proof of Residence - 1 item -(i.e. Driver's License/ID with Current Address, Rental Lease Agreement or Deed, Current Utility Bill)
Please Note: Parent or Legal Guardian's Signature is necessary on enrollment forms.
SUNNYSIDE ONLINE SUCCESS ACADEMY (SOSA)
For families who do not wish to return to in-person learning, we have a distance-learning option available, the Sunnyside Online Success Academy (SOSA). SOSA is a full-time, full online learning from home, personalized learning model. The self-paced, independent structure of SOSA requires the student to prioritize and complete tasks on their own. Students interested in SOSA should carefully consider their academic skills, preferred learning styles, and ability to work independently to determine if SOSA is a good match.
- For the current 2021-22 school year, SOSA is available for K - 12th grade students
- For the 2022-23 school year, SOSA is only available to 4th - 12th grade students
- Five days per week (no set schedule)
- Online curriculum designed to provide self-paced learning. The curriculum is different from the curriculum utilized in SUSD schools.
- Limited direct interactions with a teacher. SOSA has an office-hour structure where students need to schedule time with an instructor for questions and support.
- Chromebooks will be provided to students
If you are interested in enrolling or learning more about the Sunnyside Online Success Academy (SOSA) please contact: